Friday, April 8, 2011

Pocket-Sized

So today Nicole had a text conversation with the recent ex and came away from that frustrated and fuming.  Hence this minor explosion... geeeeeez.........  So thankful for Darla who helped me up off the ground... virtually, anyhow...  :-)
 
Nicole                      I HATE THAT STUPID "TEENAGE DREAM" SONG AND SAM IS GROOVIN TO IT RIGHT THE FREAK NOW!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nicole                      RAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Nicole                      *ahem*  Needed to vent.  Thank you.
Darla                        your most welcome...but which song again?
Nicole                      you-make-me.... feel like I'm livin a teen-age-dream...
Nicole                      BARRRFFFFFF
Nicole                      LOL
Nicole                      I don't even know who sings it.  Some little chick way to prissy and cutesy
Darla                        ha ha ha   thats freakin funny
Nicole                      cheer me up please... I'm having a moment
Darla                        (moving things out of my way to prepare)
Darla                        ahem
Nicole                      LOL
Nicole                      see you already have me laughing
Darla                        HI, my name is .. huh?..my name is ..What?  My name is ..ticka ticka SLIM SHADY!
Nicole                      I need a pocket-sized you
Darla                        im working on the pumba project for humanity

Pumba is what Darla and I call this guy we both have to work with all the time... Pumba, she said, because it's like he... POUNCES on you.  Can be picky and/or irritable, however nice on the odd day.  Funny guy.
Darla                        i have made all necessary changes
Nicole                      (which are surely still not quite just right....)
Darla                        and am now printing out 50 wonderful copies of everything
Nicole                      haha
Darla                        never
Nicole                      lubbely
Darla                        NEVAH !!.
Nicole                      I need to order hole punched paper soon, come to think of it
Darla                        OMG..i have freakin but loads
Darla                        butt.
Nicole                      well thank you for your time.  don't wanna interrupt you too long. you rock
Darla                        kenishiwa hazzai
Darla                        sinka say
Nicole                      LOL  oboy you sound like a muslim extremist now... should I be afraid?
Darla                        BE VERY AFRAID...   Thank you for shopping at Quicky Mart
Nicole                      thank you and have a nice day.  Seacrest out.
Darla        lol

No comments:

Post a Comment